Welcome to the Alexandra Park Youth Football
Recent Club News:
RIO FERDINAND AND THE FA CUP AT APYFC
About Alexandra Park Youth F.C.
Alexandra Park Youth Football Club is part of the Alexandra Park Club which in addition to APYFC includes; Alexandra Park FC (an adult amateur football club), and Alexandra Park Cricket Club (an adult amateur cricket club). All 3 clubs are based at or near Alexandra Palace and Park, Muswell Hill, North London. The history of the club goes back to 1888 with APYFC being the newest club to be formed in 1998.
Some Facts about the Club
- We are an FA Charter Standard club.
- We are affiliated to the Amateur Football Alliance.
- We have 26 boys and 2 girls football teams entered into the Watford Friendly League (WFL) across age groups Under 8 to Under 18.
- We have around 400 playing members making us one of the biggest amateur youth football clubs in London.
- The club has many hundreds of former playing members and families, many of who live in the area and remain associated with the club.
- We are a non profit making organisation, run entirely by volunteers offering football to boys whatever their financial circumstances with concessionary membership etc. rates offered to a number of players each year.
- Each team trains weekly with a qualified FA Level 1, 2 or 3 coach, and is managed by a parent.
- Our home pitches are listed on the right hand side of this page with links to maps and directions.
- All our matches are refereed, primarily by qualified referees.
- APYFC is committed to, and abides by, the FA rules and regulations concerning coaching, child protection and grass roots football development.
- APYFC has a child protection officer and, in keeping with our FA Charter Standard status, full CRB checks and minimum Level 1 coaching qualifications in place.
- Through our relationship with the Alexandra Park Football Club, we aim to offer local, life long, competitive football and coaching and beyond that, social involvement to all current playing members.
In short APYFC is a fantastic organisation providing a brilliant facility and service to local boys and their families in North London.
APYFC does not currently have a sponsor and we are very interested to build relationships with organisations with whom we could work to mutual benefit by delivering exposure to our current and former members and also their families, a diverse and vibrant community. If you would like to know more please contact Richard Las (Secretary)
You can register interest by completing the New Player form found within the link at the top of this page, please complete all fields and provide as much information as possible. We will endeavour to respond to each enquiry we receive but sometimes this can take some time due to levels of demand. We aim to run multiple teams in each age group to meet the needs of all players irrespective of ability and as each team progresses through the age groups the size of the squad needed grows. You can find out more about the current APYFC teams by following the links on the left hand side of this page.
Our teams play:
7-a-side matches at, U8, U9 & U10 (school years 3, 4, & 5)
9-a-side matches at U11 & U12 (school years 6 & 7)
11 a-side matches at U13, U14, U15, U16 & U18 (school years 8 to 13)
The club is managed and run entirely by volunteers and as such we are always looking for parents who can provide assistance across a range of roles which are necessary to keep the club up and running and also moving forward.